Mia styled my hair today. It actually turned out quite well, albeit a little fancier than my everyday style. Trying to think of a way to compliment her that wouldn't commit me to wearing multiple braids to work tomorrow, I said "Mia, this is so pretty. Maybe next time I go on a date you could style my hair for me!"
"Sure," she responded. "I'll be a lot older by then, so I'll be even better at doing hair."
Monday, February 27, 2012
Last night during a rollicking pre-bedtime game of Truth or Dare I asked my olders what qualities they thought were most important in the man they hoped to marry someday. After a brief discussion defining the term "qualities" they jumped right on board.
- Brave (did I already say that one?)
- Impressive ("what does that mean, Grace?" "I think it means cool")
- Chubby. Wait, I mean, skinny. No....Chubby. No, actually, yeah--skinny. Like me.
- as (get it, mom? Like, Luc-as? Hahahaha. Editorial note: don't ask.)
- Strong muscles
- very good at swimming (Grace: "Argh! I should have said 'lifeguard' on mine!!!")
- smells very good
- wears boy undies and not girl undies
I think I have nothing to add to this conversation.