Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Found My Man!

Meet Benedict Cumberbatch, my new celebrity boyfriend. Move over, Hugh Jackman; this guy is actually available (until he meets me...).

He might possibly be the most brilliant actor ever. Serious, serious genius. He deserves to be far better known for his impressive body of work. I cannot remember the last time I laughed out loud in sheer delight over the absolute perfection that an actor brought to a character. "Brilliant" doesn't do it justice, but I can't think of a better word. Brains and talent are so irresistibly sexy.

Five minutes with my bff Google elicited the following: he is single & available, after recently ending a 12-year relationship (See??? This could actually happen!). He wants kids, preferably soon (Ah, Bennie, my man, I have the four most adorable kiddos on the planet! Insta-family for you. Our love was practically written in the stars. We can be the next Brangelina). He was recently named the GQ Best Dressed Actor of the Year (Mmmm....this could be a problem. As anyone who knows me IRL knows, the only chance I stand of winning a Best Dressed contest is if the other contestants are bovine, and even then, it's iffy. Wonder how he feels about being the better dressed partner in our relationship?)

Ah, wuv. True wuv.

Quit snickering--it could really happen! ;)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I too think he's adorable. I love him in that Sherlock Holmes series and in Amazing Grace. You must have him, that is all there is to be said on the subject.

Megan B ♥ said...

He just has a good stylist. You so totally have a shot!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

It's Sherlock! It took me a while. I KNEW I knew him but sometimes I'm a little slow on the draw. Nice choice.

Chad Morris said...

I love this guy in Sherlock. The series in fantastic and he pulls off Holmes so well.